Use this website to quickly find the most important information about Gothenburg Airport: Flights (Departures, Arrivals), Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Gothenburg Landvetter airport. Plan your travel to Gothenburg Airport with the information provided in this site.
Gothenburg Airport (IATA: GOT, ICAO: ESGG), officially known as Göteborg Landvetter Airport, is the unique airport serving the Gothenburg city and region, Sweden. The airport is the second busiest airport in Sweden after Stockholm Airport. The airport is located 20 km east of Gothenburg.
The airport serves as a hub for Norwegian Air Shuttle, Ryanair, Scandinavian Airlines, Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia and TUIfly Nordic.
Gothenburg airport has one Main Terminal with domestic and international flights.
- Gates 21A-21D are located in the international area and are used for non-Schengen flights.
- There are 8 air bridges, at gates 12-17, 19, and 20.
- Gates 10, 11, 18A, 18G, 21A and 21D transport passengers to the aircraft via an airside bus transfer.
At the airport there is a VIP lounge that is available to all passengers that request the service. It can also hold wedding ceremonies.
At the Göteborg airport there are several facilities including:
- Banks, Currency Exchange, ATM’s and Cash Machines
- Quiet Room
- Pries rooms
- Police office
- Play Area
- Lounges, Restaurants and Coffees
- Shops (Accessories, Electronics, Beauty, Books, Chemists, Fashion, Souvenirs and Gifts, Delicacies, among others).
Check here the options that do you have to hire a car at gothenburg airport.
- Bus: Local buses run to and from Göteborg airport. They are operated by Västtrafik company.
Flygbuss buses: run between GOT airport and Gothenburg city centre (among other stops). Travel time is about 20 minutes.
Swebus Express: bus services run between Gothenburg and Stockholm. Bus number 830 stops daily at Gothenburg airport. It stops at Borås Central Station (it takes 40 minutes) and to Jönköping Central Station (it takes 2 hours approx.).
To get more information, visit the transportation online page
- Taxi: taxis wait outside the arrivals hall of the GOT airport. There are a different companies that provide service to/from the airport.
- It has one Main Terminal
- It handled 6,162,456 million passengers in 2015
- It is the second busiest airport in Sweden
- It is located 20 km (13 miles) east-southeast of Gothenburg
- In 2015 it managed 30,332 aircraft operations
Address: 438 80 Landvetter, Sweden Phone: +46 10 109 31 00
It is located before the security check. Open hours:
- From Monday to Friday: 07:15-15:15.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed